You are here
What is iCopeU?
iCopeU offers fingertip access to reliable information, stress management and safety planning tools to students who feel overwhelmed.
Some features include:
- 24/7 access to resources and help
- Customized trivia games with campus info
- Interactive coping tools updated regularly
- Personalized messages to students
- “How to find help on campus” resource listings
- School branding and logos
- Mobile companion site with on-campus help information
1 in 5 Canadians will experience a mental health issue in their lifetime. For youth and emerging adults attending post-secondary education, the most common mental health disorder is anxiety.
- addresses a need for under-resourced health teams
- provides an online tool that students can access directly at any time, day or night
- delivers information in formats that are relevant and culturally resonant to the student demographic
- provides access to tools that are designed to improve emotional regulation, help regulate emotions and provides coping and self management
Want to know how iCopeU can help your students? Email email@example.com
“iCopeU offers many ‘coping tools’ for students to help them through the post-secondary jungle…”
~ Veronica Barahona, Vice President Internal Fanshawe Student Union
Visit the iCopeU demo site
Watch this video and see how Fanshawe College is using iCopeU
Anything you ever wanted to know about mindyourmind - from who we are, to what we've done, to why we exist.