You are here
Interim Evaluation for the Ministry of Health - 2011
This evaluation explored the impact of our website and other tools (interactives) on decision making. It also assessed the impact on use of mental health services and aimed to discover if there was an increased awareness for Ontario youth after viewing the site.
This report includes:
- an overview of the literature
- a description of evaluation activities
- a revised evaluation framework and timeline
- the process of Logic Model refinement through stakeholder consultation
- web traffic and social media statistics
- an analyisis of our Schizophrenia video
This report is an interim report; to see the final conclusions drawn at the end of the research, please view our 2012 Evaluation Report for the Ministry of Health.
Anything you ever wanted to know about mindyourmind - from who we are, to what we've done, to why we exist.