You are here
12 Days of Resources: #2 Reach Out
With the holidays approaching we decided to highlight some additional resources to help you through. For Day Two we are highlighting the Reach Out service. If you ever feel overwhelmed with no one to turn to call Reach Out at 1-866-933-2023 and online at ReachOut247.ca.
Reach Out is a confidential 24/7 support and crisis line for those living in London, Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin counties. There is also a live chat option on their website. This service is for people living with addictions and mental health needs – as well as their families, caregivers and health care providers. There are many reasons for reaching out. Yours may include:
- Crisis intervention including access to a mobile crisis team
- Emotional trauma, distress or relapse
- Thoughts of suicide or harming yourself or others
- Access to community supports and addictions treatment
- Substance use, gaming, internet disorder and problem gambling
- General information about mental health and addictions
This is the official voice of mindyourmind.
Find blogs with relevant and up-to-date info about mental health, society and other youth topics; written by a variety of youth and professional contributors.