You are here
Random journal ideas
Whether you're having a crappy day or not, journaling has many benefits. It's a great way to vent, to express yourself and to learn about what you're feeling, thinking or experiencing. Writing things down on paper and having your own words as something tangible to look at can be very helpful and therapeutic, not to mention fun.
Here are some totally random ideas and questions you could ask yourself, that you could journal about:
- What do you pack to pursue a dream and what do you leave behind?
- Do you know that today is your day?
- What is your unrelenting passion?
- What are the 5 things you value most in life?
- Do you live from the inside out or outside in?
- Are you living a life of action or reaction?
- What would you think about if you were not taught what to think about?
- What makes something beautiful?
- What if you lost everyone and everything in your life right now...and then somehow got them back?
- Will you ever really know how brave you truly are?
If you're not feeling much like writing today, you could still use your journal to create some art, maybe a collage. You could even answer these questions visually.
Happy journaling and happy Wednesday!
Diana was the Content Developer at mindyourmind for over nine years. She enjoys balance, yoga and wellness. You may find these topics highlighted in her posts, along with mental health in the news, stigma reduction and anything else relevant or inspirational. Her fav quote is "you can't get what you want if you don't ask for it!".
Find blogs with relevant and up-to-date info about mental health, society and other youth topics; written by a variety of youth and professional contributors.