If you are:
- feeling desperate and hopeless
- worried you might hurt yourself, someone else, or commit suicide
- alone with no one to talk to
If you have:
- made a plan
- the means to hurt yourself or someone else (e.g. pills or a weapon)
- attempted suicide or hurt yourself before
Please get help immediately! Do one of the following:
- Call 911
- If you don’t know how to ask for help, click here.
- Go the nearest Emergency Hospital
- Call the local Emergency Response Service
Once you have called for help, use these tips to wait safely. If you need to talk to someone, but don’t need to call 911 or go to the emergency room, there are many other ways that you can get help! Click here to explore your options.