Mind Your Mood is a revolutionary, easy-to-use app that allows youth and young adults to track their moods securely on their phone.
Mind Your Mood features:
- a choice of 7 mood-faces and 28 mood-words, so you can be as specific as you want
- a scale to measure the intensity of your moods, both positive and negative
- the ability to add notes and to 'flag' them for later conversations
- interactive reports that graph intense emotions for your review
- built-in email functionality so you can email your mood log to your counsellor for discussion
Created through extensive testing with youth and the professionals who serve them, Mind Your Mood empowers you to keep a record that helps you understand your ups and downs and see the larger picture of your emotional health.
The development of Mind Your Mood was made possible with funding from AstraZeneca Canada, through its Young Health Program, a community-investment project that aims to improve adolescent health, including the mental and emotional wellbeing of Canadian youth.